Friday, August 12, 2011

Pieces for week 32: Something Old, Something New, Something Repeated

Just a peek! Pre-staging prior to a show. We keep coming up with new product and need to have new ways to display it. It is best to figure out space, how things work and does it generally "feel" right in advance of the show. Table coverings are kept tucked away until the last minute. Kitties are way too fond of sleeping on everything!

This moon has had many lives! This is my favorite. It is actually three separate turquoise necklaces. I like the look! I can't decide if this is what I want to start wearing when I'm doing a show....

 SOLD!

More keys, a bit bigger than the first round...and more dragonflies, hearts, flowers...some painted some not...these pieces will be ready for Midtown Bazaar tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment