Thursday, April 7, 2011

World Wide View


Did you know that I (Lisa) am a statistic geek? What is it about stats that geek me out? The patterns. I look for patterns in behavior…

I am fascinated by the stats for this blog…

Pageviews for this week:

United States – 99
Canada – 2
Switzerland – 2
Egypt – 2
Italy – 1
Russia – 1

Pageviews for the month:

United States – 188
Japan – 11
Canada – 6
United Kingdom – 6
France – 5
Russia – 5
India – 3
Switzerland – 2
Estonia – 2
Egypt – 2

When I chose the “all time” for stats…I also come up with views from Finland, South Korea and Czech Republic!!!

And the winning page for MOST page views…

“2010 Review”… with 75 Pageviews!

Makes me wonder who is peeking in from all over the world!
Who are you? I would love to hear from you!

Note: When you subscribe to this blog, or request to receive email updates...I don't receive information on that or you. On Blogger the only people I can see are the Blogger "Followers".
(and yes, this is actually a “test” of sorts … but I wanted to make it a little more interesting than just “testing, testing.”)

No comments:

Post a Comment